We offer two classes of Abalone diving trips on the north coast twice a month during the season (April through November). Contact us for schedule and location information.
We will guide you to some of the best abalone diving locations in the world. With twenty years experience and our local knowledge of the north coast we will take you safely to the best spots.
- Wetsuit with hood gloves and booties
- Mask and snorkel
- Weight belt
- Abalone iron and gauge
- Fishing license with abalone punch card
- Two instructors
- Beach instruction and pre dive gear check out.
- Two dive days with instructors (weather permitting)
- Dive boat (21 foot Zodiac) limited to six students
- Abalone cleaning and preparation presentation
- Local knowledge and experience
- Camp or motel cost
- Warm clothes
This trip is for experienced divers who want to charter a boat going to remote areas to hunt for trophy sized abalone. These trips can be combined with spear fishing during the fishing season.